A valid passport is required for this cruise.
Air fare and transfers are not included. Shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore. Gratuities, liquor, wine, soft drinks, laundry or valet service. Any item or service of a personal nature such as telephone calls, internet and e-mail service, medical treatment, massage, spa services or hairstyling.
- A deposit of $450.00 per person is due with the completed cruise application. Balance due by August 25, 2016. Cruise applications received after the final payment date will be charged full amount of cruise.
- All rates are cruise only, per person in Canadian dollars. These are the starting rates for each level.
- Double = double occupancy cabin
- Single = single occupancy cabin
- Rate for 3rd/4th guest………………………………………..$1,460pp
- There will be an administration fee of $100.00 per booking for any cancellation.
- Children occupying a double stateroom as a second guest will be charged full published fare regardless of age.
- Insurance is highly recommended, rates are available upon request.
- All itineraries, fares, programs and policies are subject to change.
- Any additional government fees, security, fuel surcharges and ticketing fees varies by category booked and are subject to change at any time prior to final payment.
- The new Holland America Line smoking policy prohibits smoking in staterooms. There will continue to be designated smoking areas both inside and on outside decks. As is already the case, cigar and pipe smoking is not allowed.
- If the category you want is not available we can place you in a waitlist providing the full deposit is paid. If the waitlist does not clear the deposit will be refunded.
- You will be contacted for approval prior to our booking the cruise and charging payment if a waitlist does clear.