Travel Insurance That’s Right For You – Ontario Residents
When travelling, make sure you’re covered from the sun – and from unexpected medical costs.
When we travel, we hope for great weather and a safe trip. But we don’t always get what we want. While we can’t change the weather, we can help out in case of injury or illness while travelling. Your group coverage or credit card may provide you with some emergency medical travel insurance. But is it enough? With many plans, it’s not enough.
Manulife Financial Travel Insurance can help you top up most types of coverage.
Manulife Travel Insurance for Canadians travelling out-of-province helps protect you against the cost of unexpected emergencies that may occur during your trip – costs only marginally covered by your provincial health insurance plan.
Choose the plan that best suits your needs:
Single-Trip Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance for one trip for the number of days you have purchased. No age limit.
All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately.
The benefits* available to you include:
- Emergency Medical Insurance: Covers you up to $5,000,000 for expenses as a result of emergency medical attention required during your trip.
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance: Available as a single plan or as a Single-Trip All-inclusive or Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plan, if you are unable to travel or your trip is interrupted due to a covered event.
- Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay: Available with the Single-Trip or Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plans, Covers you for loss or damage to your baggage or baggage delay.
- Flight Accident: Covers you for $100,000 for death or double dismemberment, or $50,000 for single dismemberment.
- Travel Accident: Covers you for $50,000 for death or double dismemberment, or $25,000 for single dismemberment.
Do you need to complete a medical questionnaire? Only if you are age 60 or
*Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please see the policy or contact your travel advisor for details.